Personal Information Protection Policy
For the purpose of conducting marketing research or analyzing the results of such research or for marketing, sales, advertising, or other purposes by us or our business partners, we will continuously create anonymously processed information based on appropriate processing methods in accordance with laws and regulations so that individuals cannot be identified and personal information cannot be restored. And we will also continuously provide such anonymously processed information to third parties.
The items of information included in the anonymously processed information to be created or provided and the method of provision are as follows:
(1) Items of information included in the anonymously processed information that we create and/or provide to third parties:
- gender, age, address (down to the city/town/village), date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number (including cell phone number and fax number), trade name, and other personal attribute items;
- histories of transaction, applications and other web services usage.
(2) Method of transmitting anonymously processed information:
Data files will be encrypted and provided to third parties through a secure transmission method.
(3) Internal system:
With respect to the handling of anonymously processed information and systems, we will establish a system to comply with laws and regulations by formulating internal regulations and necessary rules for each operation and developing an efficient organizational structure by, for example, placing managers.
(4) Safety control measures:
We strictly manage anonymously processed information and take preventive, corrective, and safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
(5) In-house education:
We will provide education and training for our employees regarding anonymously processed information and ensure that all employees are familiar with the content of such education and training.
(6) Contact for inquiries regarding anonymously processed information:
- Address: 107-0052
- 8-5-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Minedia, Inc.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information Protection Manager: Takahiro Ishiwata